* Currently I am running Fedora GNU/Linux
* As for desktop environment, A only use dwm, it fits my workflow perfectly,
and I have spent the last few years perfecting it, I dont need a mouse, all I
need is a keyboard, and I am comfortable.
* My workflow is simple: dwm
, once I have these, I am in my happy place,
and produce really nice code.
* I have recently switched to dwm
, the main reason for the switch was
that my previous wm (i3wm
) was very limiting,
with dwm I can edit the source code directly, and so customize it to exactly
what I want. Also, elitist.
* I have written a script that sets up my workspace, and install's
dependencies, this script can be downloaded here
* You can also get my configs on thier own: